Being a woman in the dating arena can be difficult. Many things can be worse for you than your male counterpart. In addition, men can be very sensitive to some things. Well, don’t worry. Here are some tips on what to do and not to do during a date:
1) Timing is important – Timing as in “on time”. No matter what they say, there is no such thing as ‘fashionably late’. For the first date, this can give the guy jitters and make him think that you’ve stood him up. For the later dates, having him wait for you in the living room for half an hour with either your roommate, your sister or, worse, your father is not something you want him to do – whether it be for the embarrassing stories or Dad’s ‘eyes of doom’.
2) Keep your head on straight – Yes, we all know dates are supposed to be fun, but knowing what’s going on is important both for your own safety and for you love life. Is your date acting suspicious or just nervous? Maybe you want to end the date sooner or do something to calm her down. Did you notice what you were wearing or did you just look at it? It is up to you to choose whether to torment him or just stare at him consciously. Are you his attention or the woman next to you? You can reward him with a smile or a slap. Awareness of the situation is not only for the soldiers in front, but also for the young women who are on the move.
3) Be kind – take a positive approach, find the things you like and tell them. Praise her for her clothes, how she looks and how the date went. It calms her down and it also makes her feel important. It also shows him that you care about him and that you respect him. But don’t suffer. Like I said, look at the bright side of things – restaurant service may be slow, but the atmosphere is great. Try to make a habit of it, you won’t lie – you’re a diplomat!
4) Don’t complain – This may be technically part of the third tip, but it deserves a different name. This does not mean that you cannot tell him that something is wrong or that you will be uncomfortable. Here is the important way of phrasing and the tone used. ‘Ventilation’, as we do with our friends, is not good because it is probably misinterpreted. Smile and take it and tell him the calm, sensible tone of your problem after the meeting. Trust me, he’ll understand and try to get you back.
5) Enjoy dating – Dating is a time when you get to know each other and have fun with yourself. Have fun during the date. Try not to be too critical and take things slow. If you don’t have fun, you notice your date and believe me he is nervous, it will probably ruin the experience for both of you. Also, watch your watch for a while. Show him your true self. He may like it or not, but in the end he will appreciate the honesty of work. Besides, if you don’t like him for you, why even go see a friend?
6) Then show interest – If you like a man, waiting to call for a successful date can be intimidating. You know he is interested and you are absolutely interested, you are just waiting for him to contact you so that you can make another appointment. Try giving him a day or two. He often has to unite his act and look for the courage to cry. If he doesn’t call, he probably still likes your presence. Call him and say hello. Talk about the date and how you had fun and give an announcement. No matter how determined she is to pick it up and she will probably ask you for another date!
7) Be consistent – For those who have broken the ‘First Date’ Rubicon, try to keep the impression you made on the first date. Men don’t like surprises unless of course they plan to. However, this does not mean that you will give him your first date. Talk together, on a date and outside to get to know each other better. What he gets on the first date is a sneak peek, what he gets from your ongoing date should be a whole reel.
Well, they have seven tips for dating success! We hope this advice will help you in today’s difficult relationship. Happy hunting!