Some people are born to lead. They do not just follow a path that is set for them by other people. They have a mind that works in a very different way, rather than following someone else’s.
These are people who are exceptionally businessmen. Want to know, are you one of those people born to be your own boss? Well, astrology has all such answers related to business astrology.
What is Business Astrology?
Business astrology is a wonderful astronomical tool that astrologers use to predict the future in terms of career. It is very important to know about the position of the planets in Kundali and their relation with each other if you want to find out whether it will be right to do business or not.
Significance of Planets in Business Astrology
- The most important house for business is the 7th house, 2nd house, and 9th house in the birth chart. And Mercury is one such planet that should be seen first for doing any business. According to business astrology, the different combinations that create a successful business combination in a horoscope are as follows.
- when the planets ruling the 2nd, 7th, and 9th house favor or aspect the ruling planet of the 10th house, then this is a good time to start a business. Makes the best ascendant in the horoscope.
- Mercury should be in the 2nd house, 7th house, 9th house, or 11th house and Mercury should have a friendly relationship with the ruling planets and ruling deities of these houses.
- When the ruling planet of the second house becomes weak due to the malefic effects of enemy planets. However, this does not mean that the business will fail. It just means that business will not grow.
Partnership in Business as per Business Astrology
Some people do better as sole proprietors of a business while others do better in a partnership. To know this part, predictions are given according to business astrology.
If the native/ruling planets of the 2nd house and 7th house become weak due to the malefic effects of energy planets, then it is a strong indication that you will never be able to do well in partnership. In fact, even if the ruling planets of the 2nd house and the 7th house are equally powerful in your birth chart, you can never do well in business partnerships.
– Advertisement –
When either Jupiter, Moon, or Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house and is strong, you may consider partnering with your spouse or a friend.
When the ruling planets of the 2nd and 7th house are not equally strong, it is also an indication that you may start a fruitful business partnership with your spouse.
Even when Mercury is in the 2nd house or 7th house, if both houses are equally strong, you will do well in a business partnership.
Business Sector According to Business Astrology
Sometimes people are not successful in business even though they have a strong planetary combination that predicts that the person is made for doing business. If this is happening to you, it clearly means that you are in the wrong line of business.
In fact, Professional Astrology or Business Astrology by date of birth shows the field of business that one should choose according to the planetary alignment. According to astrology predictions, we know which planet indicates which sector of business.
- Sun is the symbol of government sector business.
- Mercury indicates that you should choose marketing/business in marketing or media.
- Jupiter is the significator of education, consultation, lottery, and gambling.
- The Moon is a symbol of a fruitful business in the food industry.
- Saturn is for the real estate and garment business.
- Venus shows the possibility of huge success in the telecommunication and entertainment industry.
- Mars is more beneficial for business in car manufacturing and sales.
- Rahu gives success in businesses like gambling.
- Ketu gives a successful business opportunity in the IT sector.