Women have become equally competent with men in all fields. The present 21st century is full of successful women who are achieving things that men couldn’t over history. They have become a pillar of society economically, and yet they take care of their homes.
Thus, women are more prone to health issues- physically, mentally, and emotionally. Hence, they need to be more cautious about their health; they need extra care as they are more sensitive.
Women spend almost 9 am-5 pm with their laptops, working and working. Then they go back to their homes and perform the household chores. So how can we concentrate on our health? Here I am sharing my favorite top secrets to help make every woman look young and happy.
Workout, Workout, Workout!
Yes, you heard that right. Don’t you feel lazy just by hearing the word “workout”? But in this article, you will see six easy exercises that can keep up your time and yet be very effective on your health and body. Here is the secret.
– Advertisement –
A bit of a warm-up, along with good core building, is essential for a kickstart of the day! It gives flexibility and builds stamina.
- Keep your feet together, stand tall, and keep your hands straight at your sides. While jumping, raise your arms above your head and feet apart to the sides.
- Quickly reverse and come back to a standing position with a jump.
- A one- or two-minute jumping jack exercise can loosen your muscles with more oxygen flow into the bloodstream.
It is a very good exercise for core strength. Dead Bug affects the uterus region and even helps in better menstrual cycles.
- Start lying back with arms extended over the chest, legs raised and bent at 90 degrees (knees above hips and shins parallel to the floor).
- Keep your low back pressed to the floor, brace your core, then slowly and simultaneously extend and lower your right leg and hover just above the mat.
- Pause, then return to the start and repeat on the opposite side. That’s one rep.
- Complete as many reps as possible, with control, in 30 seconds.
It is a whole-body exercise; most vital for the abdominals.
- Get down on the floor on your elbows and toes.
- Elbows should bend directly below your shoulders.
- Keep the body straight while holding on to the position.
– Advertisement –
Now it is time to put some effort into the legs, hands, and as well abdomen. Standing bicycle crunches will help all these parts of the body extensively.
- To begin the exercise, raise your right knee up across the body as high as you can to your chest.
- Simultaneously twist your torso to the right and draw your left elbow towards the lifted knee so that you can feel the crunch.
- Exhale during the movement.
- Then return to a starting position and repeat the same movement on the other side. Keep alternating sides until you reach the desired number of repetitions or time limit.
- You can also finish all reps on one side and switch to the other.
These are cute taps that you give to your thighs by sitting. This ends our workout session and hence is easy to do.
- Sit down on the floor and bring both feet together.
- With the help of your arms, drive your knees down to the floor.
- Hold the stretch for 20 to 30 seconds and then slowly release.
There is some magic that meditation does to our bodies. Blindly trust it and finish your workout session with at least a minimum of 10 minutes of meditation.
- Take deep breaths, relax and think about anything that takes your mind to a state of peace.
- This settles the body and sends the energy to the brain to function effectively.
That is it! Follow this routine, and you can see remarkable changes in your body!