Named after the Roman goddess Juno, patroness of marriage and the well-being of women, June is one of the most memorable months of every year.
Two-morning doves roaming on the terrace, a morning walk with your dog, fine golden fireflies twinkling in the late evening dim light or at early morning sunrise are some beautiful scenic memories we recollect as we get transported back to nostalgic June months. June is a totally magical and mystical month.
June provides us with many opportunities to smile. Here are some reasons we celebrate June.
- June 4: Hug Your Cat Day
- June 6: National Gardening as Exercise Day
- June 7: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
- June 8: Best Friends Day
- June 19: National Dry Martini Day
- June 23: National Pink Day
- June 26: Tropical Cocktail Day
- June 29: National Camera Day
- June 30: National Meteor Watch Day
Let’s read some quotes which symbolise the speciality of June.
1.“Language is not subtle enough, tender enough, to express all that we feel; and when language fails, the highest and deepest longings are translated into music. Music is the sunshine – the climate – of the soul, and it floods the heart with a perfect June.” ― Robert Green Ingersoll
2. “Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear. Show that lovely June is here.” — F. G. Sanders
– Advertisement –
3. “June suns, you cannot store them.” – A.E. Housman
4. “Queens are born in June.” – Unknown
5. “People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.” – Anton Chekhov
6. “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” – Jeannette Walls
7. “And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days.” – James Russell Lowell
8. “And since all this loveliness cannot be Heaven, I know in my heart it is June.” – Abba Woolson
– Advertisement –
9. “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” – Al Bernstein
10. “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” – L. M. Montgomery
11. “June had drawn out every leaf on the trees.” – Virginia Woolf
12. “What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.” – Gertrude Jekyll
– Advertisement –
13. “How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?” – Dr. Seuss
14. “June is the gateway to summer.” – Jean Hersey
Best Welcoming June Quotes
Beginnings are beautiful. Whether it be the first page of a new chapter, the beginning of a workout/diet program, or pondering whether to start a new relationship, June is the best month.
This June will surely be terrific for all of you concerning setting new goals and being positive for the rest of the year. There’s just something so liberating, and freeing about releasing the past and starting again.
So bid goodbye to May and welcome June for a new start in your life with these wonderful June quotes.
15. “The first day of June is here, which means summer will be right behind it soon enough.” – Unknown
16. “Welcome to the first day of June!” – Unknown
17.“I was born in June, so I like summer, and my favourite part of a sunny day is when the sun sets.” – Jorja Smith
18. “The 1st day of June has arrived, and it’s the perfect time for a picnic.” – Unknown
19. “June is the time for being in the world in new ways, for throwing off the cold and dark spots of life.” ― Joan D. Chittister
20. “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” ― Al Bernstein
21. “Welcome to the start of another great month!” – Unknown
22. “Enjoy your 1st day of June.” -. Unknown
23. “I live a life very similar to my characters in that I live a full-blown summer fantasy from June to September. I go to the beach and work there every day.” – Elin Hilderbrand
24. “Today is the first day of June which means it’s time to celebrate!” – Unknown
25. “Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars, not if you care for such things.” ― J. R. R. Tolkien
26. “Life is an admirable arrangement, isn’t it, little mother. It is so clever of it to have June in every year and a morning in every day, let alone things like birds, and Shakespeare, and one’s work.” ― Elizabeth von Arnim
Quotes To Make You Fall in Love With June
Do you often think about past memories which keep on hurting you? Or are you looking for a new date?
Sometimes creating fun memories is as simple as celebrating a day together. And then who knows, he/she might be just the perfect one for you!
True love means looking beyond the couple and out towards life. Embrace new beginnings in June.
Let’s read some quotes that will enable you to further understand the stated point.
27. “Oh, my love’s like a red, red rose, That’s newly sprung in June.” – John Barrowman
28. “Even the illusion of June is enough to send a stabbing pain through my chest.” – Marie Lu
29. “I have laughed more than daffodils and cried more than June.” – Sanober Khan
30. “Her love was entire as a child’s, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.” – Thomas Hardy
31. “June will break your heart. I can see it already. She’ll shatter you into a million pieces.” – Marie Lu
32. A life without love is like a year without summer.” – Swedish Proverb
33. “There are moments, above all on June evenings, when the lakes that hold our moons are sucked into the earth, and nothing is left but wine and the touch of a hand.” – Charles Morgan
34. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bernard Williams
June Quotes About Gardening And Natural Beauty
Gardening is an amazing and enjoyable pastime. With our busy lives, gardening is the only way that keeps us connected to mother nature. Gardening gives us immense joy, as we can see the shrubs and the colorful flowers growing from their tender stage until it completely shoots and lush into their green life. Gardening gives us a sense of freshness and calmness in our minds.
June brings an abundance of juvenile birds; there are lots of great butterflies to watch in June, many of which you can find in gardens. Many native plants bloom in June and are important sources of food for pollinating insects and birds. You can now visualize the intensity of the spectacular natural beauty of June. Also, June is the perfect month to undertake your dream vacation. Let’s read some quotes that emphasize June’s panoramic and striking beauty.
35. “In June, as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.” – Aldo Leopold
36. “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” – John Steinbeck
37. “It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days.” – Henry David Thoreau
38. “June falls asleep upon her bier of flowers.” – Lucy Larcom
39. “All June I bound the rose in sheaves. Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.” – Robert Browning
40. “Do not the bright June roses blow to meet thy kiss at morning hours?” – William C. Bryant
41. “It is the month of June, the month of leaves and roses, when pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses.” – Nathaniel Parker Willis
42. “On this June day, the buds in my garden are almost as enchanting as the open flowers. Things in bud bring, in the heat of a June noontide, the recollection of the loveliest days of the year, those days of May when all is suggested, nothing yet fulfilled.” – Francis King
43. “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” – Pablo Neruda
44. “In these divine pleasures permitted to me of walks in the June night under moon and stars, I can put my life as a fact before me and stand aloof from its honor and shame.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “Of course, fresh flowers are the answer to any June gloom you may be feeling. Flowers really do solve all problems.” – Mia Moretti
More June Sayings and Quotes
June was our favorite month due to a plethora of nostalgic memories attached to it. Schools get reopened in June. We had our stories to tell. And the excitement of meeting our classmates again was at its peak. June is the perfect time to take candles and cushions to set up the exterior with perfect detailing to spend a gorgeous time outside. The glam and aesthetics of our houses in June are praiseworthy. It’s also a time to retrospect our lives as it’s almost the middle of the year. Yeah, we’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time in June:)
Let’s read some quotes regarding the multifaceted aspects of June.
46. “Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.” – M. F. K. Fisher
47. “There’s something I love about how stark the contrast is between January and June in Sweden. In a way, I feel that time doesn’t exist in LA. Sometimes I don’t know if it’s February or April or October, because you’re always sitting outside on the same patio, and it’s 70 degrees.” – Alexander Skarsgard
48. “Summer is a promissory note signed in June, its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” – Hal Borland
49. “I started a college campus-based nonprofit in June 2012 called Turning Point U.S.A. to target millennials in college. Our mission was to create a powerful conservative grassroots activist network on campuses and identify, educate, train and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets and limited government.” – Charlie Kirk
50. “My life, I realize suddenly, is July. Childhood is June, and old age is August, but here it is, July, and my life, this year, is July inside of July.” –Rick Bass